Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jaden & Bella ~MY FAVORITE ART~

I can't believe how fast children grow, the first years of life so many milestones are made, first steps, smiles, words and the list goes on.  From the moment they come into this world as helpless babies, to what seems like in the blink of an eye they are their own little independent person.  
 The most amazing thing I think a child develops is imagination, I am actually jealous! 
As an adult we can't see things the way children do, and if we did, I am sure we would be considered crazy.
 Now let me get to the point of this Blog Post...My FAVORITE part of my kids being in school is their projects they bring home. Words cannot express how thankful I am for their school and teachers  for making art so important!!  Looking at my Bella and Jaden's  artwork is almost like entering the imagination of my children.  Through art you can watch your children grow, and actually see through a child's eyes.  

Here is a few of my favs from this school year!!


















1 comment: