Friday, January 14, 2011

~Little Valentines~{personal}

Last week after Christmas I totally slowed down, and it felt good! I had free time so I decided to take some photographs of the kids. I called Diana and said, "I am coming over in a bit and taking pictures!" She is the only person I know who is totally down to rearrange her house to have our own little studio and mess with our kids until the bribes don't work anymore within 1 hour notice. This shoot was only supposed to be a practice for Valentines Day, and mess around with ideas, but it ended up pretty cute actually. 
But I have to say it wasn't easy...the only one out of the 4 who wanted to cooperate with our "fun" activity was Derek the baby stud muffin. Jaden and Dylan were NOT happy about the kiss marks Diana put on their cheeks repeatedly every time they wiped it off! Pretty soon these boys are going to be way too old to participate in all these fun things we plan for them, I am so sure they will miss it. HAHA
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
You HAVE got to love this look!!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

~XoXoXoXo~

No comments:

Post a Comment