Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jenn & Ryan {Engagement Session}

This is Jenn and Ryan and I am so excited to finally get to share their photos! Not only is this my friend, but she is my sister in law and the god mother of Bella (my daughter). I had so much fun in the rain taking them on a mission to get amazing pictures that really showed who they are as a couple. They are city people, so this shoot called for me to almost get by a car a few times. (That is how much I love you guys...I would risk my life for you to get good photos) the only thing this shoot was missing was a stop for sushi and a happy hour drink.  Jenn is a clown so half the time I was laughing my ass off.  I am so happy for the both of them and I cannot wait for the wedding, it is going to be a blastCONGRATS!!   ~!XoXoXo~
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment