Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nickolas ~newbie~

This is Nickolas, he is new to the world and incredibly alert.  I love shooting newborns, there is something about them that is so peaceful and artistic.  Calming them, and squishing them into cute poses is my favorite.  Since I spend most of my days in the hospital photographing tons of different newborns and their proud parents is such a rewarding job. 
I was so happy when his parents asked me to come to their home, and  actually lucky enough to do their hospital shoot as well.  It is amazing how much a new baby can change in a matter of just 2 weeks I can't believe it.  After editing this shoot I actually pulled out photos of my kids 6 years ago and ALMOST thought how much fun having another newborn around would be....then I heard them arguing in the living room and totally changed my mind! I will stick to other peoples babies,  I get to give them back :)

We first started off in the room, the mural on the was was all hand painted AMAZING!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Happy Harvest! Cutest pumpkin EVER.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Precious, this is the reason I love to photograph newbies :)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I sent his mom this picture and she told me she almost fell off her chair.  
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I love the foot in the air....
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This did get messy! (naturally shooting a new baby, it comes out of all ends!!) I got what I asked for he happily got revenge on this nude shot.  XOXO
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I almost forgot! The doggies! I would have never met this amazing family if they weren't walking their OTHER babies in the park when she was preggo.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug






No comments:

Post a Comment