Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A bun in the oven.

This family was such a cute family and their daughter was amazingly smart. She cracked me up! How can something so young have such a big vocabulary? She copied everything I said to her and she is only 2.  She was so well behaved and such a ham in from of my camera they made my job easy! 
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
This one is my FAV!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And last but not least please open BEFORE Christmas!! 
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment