Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh I wish I was 5 again....

When I saw the sky a couple of days ago I could not resist the urge to take pictures. I was driving in Redondo with a trunk full of props from a few days before and I told Bella, "do you wanna play dress up at the beach?" she replies "Ya! if your not gonna make me take pictures." I laughed out loud and said "OK" (ya right).  But the minute I got down to the beach with my big basket of props she didn't care if there was a camera or not....all I can say from this shoot is I wish I was a 5 year old little girl again, no cares in the world!!  She danced and sang and twirled in the sand for over an hour. She even said, "mommy, isn't the sky beautiful?".....
>fairybeachblog"><
0929bellaredondofairy-0078
0929bellaredondofairy-0050
0929bellaredondofairy-0138

No comments:

Post a Comment